I know that it is already early to say what my legacy is. But
let me say this. We all know that everything must come to an end. Just like
when people die, they leave something behind that makes us remember them even
if it’s the good or the bad. This is what legacy is all about. For this reason,
I want people to remember me that I am just a simple man that will do
everything he can for others. A person who doesn’t give up easily. A man who is
worth talking with and a man with a word of honor. I also want others to
remember me that I can be with them all the time and will not leave them in
their darkest and toughest times. A friend that is always there in the good and
bad times of their lives. Remember me as a person who is loyal to my family and
friends, honest, being optimistic, putting my heart into everything I do, fun
to be around and most of all a caring person.
These are the things and qualities I want other person to remember me.

0 Mga Komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento
Mag-subscribe sa I-post ang Mga Komento [Atom]
<< Home