Sabado, Hunyo 7, 2014

Vacation is over. And new school is already starting. School year 2014-2015 started with a bang and was really fun. New faces. New set of classmates. New teachers. New classroom. New subjects also. And everything in this Grade 9 school year was new. The week started with the introduction of our new teachers. On the next day, we took a diagnostic test in order to determine what we know about a certain subject. The diagnostic test last for two days. Every teacher was very witty and intelligent. I had already learned so many things this past week. The teacher told us scopes of our subject in the first grading. They also even taught us some lessons. Our teachers this week discussed well about our lessons. I know that this only the first week. There will be many things that will come. Problems may arise. New lessons will be learned. And new learnings will be added to our minds. 

0 Mga Komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mag-subscribe sa I-post ang Mga Komento [Atom]

<< Home